The Aquaculture Experience NETWORK
Network is the result of 30 years of networking in the international Aquaculture sector.
The AE Network is a group of international freelance experts with significant experience in the different specific areas of the aquaculture industry. By working in close cooperation with each other, they are able to offer a full package of consultancy services.
What does the AE network offer you?
Apart from the specific know-how that each of us can offer on an individual basis through our consultancy companies, the added value of the AE Network is the combination of this expertise. Under one project leader we can approach projects from a range of angles. We provide the full package.
Who are the independent partners in the
- Hans Boon - Consultant and owner of
Aquaculture Experience since 2008. Hans is the creative mind behind the network.
- Gonzalo Arellano - Former General Manager of Alitec Chile (one of the top Chilean salmon feed companies, currently part of Biomar Chile).
- Andrés Johnson - Former General Manager of Marine Harvest Chile (globally the most successful fish farming company), where he held numerous positions. Consultant since 2007.
- Karin van de Braak - Consultant and owner of Sustainable Aquaculture Solutions since 2005. Karin specializes in sustainable aquaculture and the health of fish and shrimp.
- Vijay Anand - Freelance consultant since 2003 with a track record of over 25 years in the Indian aquaculture and aquafeed industry.
- Marleen Dehasque - Freelance consultant since 2017 with a track record of over 29 years in aquaculture industry.
- Leon Claessens - Leon established his own consulting company, Aquaculture Farming Technology (AFT), an independent aquaculture consulting company that focuses on sustainable Shrimp aquaculture.
is a member of the Dutch Aquaculture Experts (DAE)
is team member of Alimentos Ventures